If you don't have a Paymentwall Merchant Account yet, please Sign Up.
Create a Paymentwall Project
Inside of your Paymentwall Merchant Account, please create a project.
- Go to My Projects tab and click the button Add New Project.
- Press the Settings button. Please select "Digital Goods" under "Your API".
- Set the Pingback URL to: http://yoursite.com/payment_gateway.php?method=paymentwall
- Set the Pingback Signature Version to 2.
- Add 2 custom pingback parameters: currencyCode and amount.
- Click Save Changes.
- Press the Widgets button, Add New Widget, scroll down and select Paymentwall Multi New widget.
- Download the archive attached to this article and extract it.
- Copy the module files into your vBulletin installation directory, preserving the file locations.
- Edit the query paymentwall.sql and change the default
dbvbulletindatabase name to your vBulletin installation's database.
- Change the database table prefix with the one that your are using.
- Import the SQL into your database.
Activating Paymentwall on vBulletin
- On your AdminCP, go to Paid Subscriptions -> Payment API Manager
- Edit Paymentwall's Settings.
- Fill out the Paymentwall Project key, Secret key, and Widget code. The Project key and Secret key are located at My Projects tab in your Paymentwall Merchant Account. The Widget Code is located at the Widgets page.
- Select Yes on Active, then click Update.
To Display Paymentwall as a payment option
- Inside of your source code edit file /payments.php: On line 301, add 'paymentwall' => 'Paymentwall', after 'ccbill' => 'CCBill',
- Inside of your Paymentwall Merchant Account submit the project for approval by clicking Submit for Review and filling out the short form.
After the project is reviewed and approved, you can start accepting payments through Paymentwall.
This module has been tested with vBulletin Patch Level 3. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.