Paymentwall has partnered with Enjin to allow its server owners accept payments easily via Paymentwall using credit cards, SMS payments, prepaid payment methods (such as Paysafecard, TicketSurf, Boleto), bank transfers and eWallets.
To connect Paymentwall with your Enjin page simply follow the 3 easy steps below:
Step 1: Set up a Paymentwall Account with Enjin Connect Button
- Go to Minecraft Donation Plugin page.
- Click "Integrate Minecraft Donations", you will be taken to the end of the page, click "Enjin".
- You will be taken to Paymentwall Account Registration Page. Sign Up if you don't have an account or Sign In if you already have one. When you Sign Up, use your Enjin donation page for the Website URL field (e.g. https://yourdomain.enjin.com).
- You will be taken to your merchant area page with your project already set up (a new project will be created if you had an account before).
Step 2: Connect Enjin and Paymentwall
- Inside of your Paymentwall Merchant Account go to "My Projects" tab on the left navigation bar.
- Copy the Project Key and Secret Key from the Project Details into your Enjin DonationCraft module settings.
Step 3: GO LIVE!
- In Paymentwall Merchant Account -> My Projects, click the "Submit for Review" button next to your project.
- In the Pop Up, review the instructions and integration steps, then click Yes.
- Provide a link to the Enjin server [yourdomain.enjin.com] in "Widget Instructions" (the first textarea) field and provide a test account [id: pwtest, password: pwtest] for Integration team. Click Yes.
- You project status will be set Live and you can start accepting payments from your users.
In case of any issues, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paymentwall Subscriptions for Enjin
DonationCraft's Paymentwall payment gateway supports subscription based items / payments. To enable this option, simply head over to your Enjin Admin Panel -> Modules -> DonationCraft Module -> Settings tab and enable the payment gateway "Paymentwall". After enabling this payment gateway, you will then have the option of enabling subscription based payments for this gateway by ticking "Enable for subscription items". Please see the instructions above for enabling Paymentwall as a general payment gateway first.