If you do not have a merchant account registered at Paymentwall, please sign up by completing the steps below.
- If you don't have a Paymentwall Merchant Account yet, please Sign Up
- Fill out the Sign Up Form
- Please enter your Company Name and website URL
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A MERCHANT ACCOUNT REGISTERED AT PAYMENTWALL.
- After you log in, please go to My Projects tab. You will see your first project already created. Please note the Project Key and Secret Key. You will need them later to finish the project setup.
- Press the Settings button. Please select "Digital Goods" under "Your API".
- Set the Pingback URL to: http://[path-to-cscart]/index.php?dispatch=paymentwall.pingback
- Set the Signature Version to 3.
- Add the Custom Pingback parameter with payment_id at Name, and “OWN” at Value.
- Click Save Changes.
- Press the Widgets button, Add New Widget, scroll down and select Paymentwall Multi New widget.
INSTALL PAYMENTWALL FOR CS-CART
- Download the plugin archive at the top of this page and extract it in CS-Cart folder.
- Login to your admin area, go to Addons Manager -> Browse all available add-ons.
- Find Paymentwall Payment, click Install button.
- Go to Payment Methods, create a new payment method
- Switch to Configuration tab and fill out all the fields.
- You can find the Project key and Secret key in your Paymentwall Merchant Account -> My Projects.
- The Widget code is available in your Paymentwall Merchant Account -> My Projects -> Widgets.
Submit the project for approval
Once all the settings have been properly configured, go back to your Paymentwall Merchant Area -> My Projects and submit the project for approval by pressing the Submit For Review button.
Your project will be approved shortly once we review the integration and make sure that everything is running smoothly for your users.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org