If you do not have a merchant account registered at Paymentwall, please sign up by completing the steps below.
- If you don't have a Paymentwall Merchant Account yet, please Sign Up
- Fill out the Sign Up Form
- Please enter your Company Name and website URL
- Press the Continue button. Your Paymentwall Merchant Account has been created
If you already have a Merchant account registered at Paymentwall.
- After you log in, please go to My Projects tab. You will see your first project already created. Please note the Project Key and Secret Key. You will need them later to finish the project setup.
- Press the Settings button. Please select "Digital Goods" under "Your API".
- Set the Pingback URL to: http://your_website.com/modules/gateways/callback/paymentwall.php
- Set the Pingback Signature Version to version 3
- Click Save Changes.
Install Paymentwall for WHMCS
- Upload all files from paymentwall_whmcs directory to your WHMCS root folder using an FTP client of your choice.
- Go to the database (using phpmyadmin) in order to import sql/paymentwall.sql into database.
- Click Import in the top menu
- Under File to Import, click Choose File and select the sql/paymentwall.sql file
- Click Go at the bottom right
- Go to your admin area at http://[your-domain].com/[admin-folder]
- Select Payment Gateways from Setup/ Payments/
- Select Paymentwall from the droplist then press Activate button
- Fill out all the fields
- You can find the Project Key and Secret Key in your Paymentwall Merchant Account -> My Projects
- The Widget code is available in your Paymentwall Merchant Account -> My Projects -> Widgets
- Press the Save Changes button to save changes
Submit the project for approval
Once all the settings have been properly configured, go back to your Paymentwall Merchant Area -> My Projects and submit the project for approval by pressing the Submit For Review button.
Your project will be approved shortly once we review the integration and make sure that everything is running smoothly for your users.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com