IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MERCHANT ACCOUNT REGISTERED AT PAYMENTWALL, PLEASE SIGN UP BY COMPLETING THE STEPS BELOW.
- If you don't have a Paymentwall Merchant Account yet, please Sign Up.
- Fill out the Sign Up Form.
- Please enter your Company Name and website URL.
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A MERCHANT ACCOUNT REGISTERED AT PAYMENTWALL.
- After you log in, please go to My Projects tab.
- You choose Brick Test Keys to get the Public Key and Private Key. Please note the Project Key and Secret Key. You will need them later to finish the project setup.
INSTALL PAYMENTWALL FOR OXWALL/ SKADATE
- Download the plugin archive at the link: http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/1122
- Install the plugin on your site via Admin Area > Plugins > Add New section.
- To configure installed plugin, hover mouse over it and click Settings.
- At the Paymentwall configuration page, fill out all fields.
- The secret and public test keys ( use them to make a test payment. In this case no financial transaction will be created).
- The secret and public live keys ( use them to make a real payment).
HOW TO MAKE A TEST TRANSACTION
- To make a test payment you need to check the Sandbox mode.
- Go to the Main page and click the Subscribe button.
- Scroll down, select the membership plan and click the Checkout button.
- You will be redirected to the Paymentwall order form. Fill in the fields using the following test card details:
Expiration date: 12/21
- Click the Pay button and if the successful feedback message appears, this means that everything works properly. Now you should uncheck the Sandbox mode box to make real payments.
SUBMIT THE PROJECT FOR APPROVAL
Once all the settings have been properly configured, go back to your Paymentwall Merchant Area -> My Projects and submit the project for approval by pressing the Submit For Review button.
Your project will be approved shortly once we review the integration and make sure that everything is running smoothly for your users.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org