If you do not have a merchant account registered at Paymentwall, please sign up by completing the steps below.
- If you don't have a Paymentwall Merchant Account yet, please Sign Up
- Fill out the Sign Up Form
- Please enter your Company Name and website URL
- Press the Continue button. Your Paymentwall Merchant Account has been created
If you already have a Merchant account registered at Paymentwall.
- After you log in, please go to My Projects tab. You will see your first project already created. Please note the Project Key and Secret Key. You will need them later to finish the project setup.
- Press the Settings button. Please select "Digital Goods" under "Your API".
- Set the Pingback URL to: http://[your_domain].com/amember/payment/paymentwall
- Click Save Changes.
- Press the Widgets button, Add New Widget, scroll down and select Paymentwall Multi New widget.
Connect aMember and Paymentwall
- Unzip and upload paymentwall.php to your projects's plugins payment folder, typically yourdomain/amember/project/default/plugins/payment
- On your aMember dashboard, navigate to Configuration -> Setup / Configuration.
- Click the Plugins tab on the top navbar.
- On the Payment Plugins dropdown menu, select Paymentwall, then click Save.
- Paymentwall should now be available from the top navbar. Click it to set up your project.
- To test if the plugin was successfully installed, use a regular member to add or renew subscriptions. Paymentwall should be available as a payment option.
Submit the project for approval
Once all the settings have been properly configured, go back to your Paymentwall Merchant Area -> My Projects and submit the project for approval by pressing the Submit For Review button.
Your project will be approved shortly once we review the integration and make sure that everything is running smoothly for your users.
This module is provided as is. You can download the module in the attachment or from our Paymentwall github