Instructions for Amazon Payments
Create Amazon Payments Business Account
In order to set up an Amazon payment method you need to have:
- Amazon Payments Business account (https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/business/overview).
- Please complete all verifications steps required by Amazon (such as Email, Bank Account, Credit Card and Tax interview).
- Make sure that you are available to receive payments in your country.
- AWS Console account (https://portal.aws.amazon.com/gp/aws/developer/subscription/index.html)
Configure IPN listener & Callback URL
- Log in to your Amazon Payments Business account.
- Under “Edit My Account Settings” tab click to “Manage Developer and Seller Preferences” link.
- Enter the following Callback URL "https://api.paymentwall.com/api/paymentpingback/amazon" to “URL for Instant Payment Notification” field.
You can also click the following link to configure IPN listener & Callback URL:
Add Amazon Payments Business Account to Paymentwall
- Log in to Paymentwall Developers Area, go to Settings and click “Add Payment account” button.
- Select the “Amazon Payments” payment system at the dropdown list and click “Next” button.
- Fill up the form
- Enter “Access Key ID” and “Secret Access Key” credentials (Log in to your AWS Console account. At the top bar click your name, go to “Security Credentials”, scroll down to “Access Credentials” section to find your Access Keys credentials)
- You can also click the following link to get your Access Keys credentials https://portal.aws.amazon.com/gp/aws/securityCredentials
- Click “Save” button.
Please note that Amazon sends chargeback notifications via email. Hence, we recommend you to set up the specific filters that are meant to forward the elected emails received from Amazon directly to us at email@example.com.