Paymentwall has partnered with Minecraft Market to allow its server owners accept payments easily via Paymentwall using credit cards, SMS payments, prepaid payment methods (such as Paysafecard, TicketSurf, Boleto), bank transfers and eWallets.
To connect Paymentwall with your Minecraft Market page simply follow the 3 easy steps below:
Step 1: Set up a Paymentwall Account with Minecraft Market Connect Button
- Go to Minecraft Donation Plugin page.
- Click "Integrate Minecraft Donations", you will be taken to the end of the page, click "Minecraft Market".
- You will be taken to Paymentwall Account Registration Page. Sign Up if you don't have an account or Sign In if you already have one. When you Sign Up, use your Minecraft Market donation page for the Website URL field (e.g. https://yourdomain.minecraftmarket.com).
- You will be taken to your merchant area page with your project already set up (a new project will be created if you had an account before).
Step 2: Connect Minecraft Market and Paymentwall
- Inside of your Paymentwall Merchant Account go to "My Projects" tab on the left navigation bar.
- Copy the Project Key and Secret Key from the Project Details into your Minecraft Market payment settings.
Step 3: GO LIVE!
- In Paymentwall Merchant Account -> My Projects, click the "Submit for Review" button next to your project.
- In the Pop Up, review the instructions and integration steps, then click Yes.
- Provide a link to the Minecraft Market server [yourdomain.minecraftmarket.com] in "Widget Instructions" (the first textarea) field and provide a test account [id: pwtest, password: pwtest] for Integration team. Click Yes.
- You project status will be set Live and you can start accepting payments from your users.
In case of any issues, please feel free to email email@example.com.