If you do not have a merchant account registered at Paymentwall, please sign up by completing the steps below.
- If you don't have a Paymentwall Merchant Account yet, please Sign Up
- Fill out the Sign Up Form
- Please enter your Company Name and Website URL.
- Press the Continue button. Your Paymentwall Merchant Account has been created.
If you already have a Merchant account registered at Paymentwall.
- After you login, please go to My Projects tab. You will see your first project already created. Please note the Project Key and Secret Key. You will need them later to finish the project setup.
- Press the Settings button. Please select "Digital Goods" (or other API) under "Your API".
- Set the Pingback URL to http://[domain]/modules/paymentwall/pingback.php
- Set the Signature Version to 3.
- Click Save Changes.
- Press the Widgets button, Add New Widget, scroll down and select Paymentwall Multi widget.
Configure Paymentwall plugin
If you are using Prestashop 1.6:
- In your Prestashop Admin Panel, please go to Modules and Services and choose Modules and Services.
- Click the Add a new module button on the top right, and choose to upload paymentwall_for_prestashop_v1.6.0.zip.
- After the module is uploaded, at the listing of available modules, search for keyword Paymentwall.
- Choose Configure to open the setting page.
If you are using Prestashop 1.7:
- In your Prestashop Admin Panel, please go to Modules and choose Modules and Services.
- Click the Upload a module button on the top right, and drop the file paymentwall_for_prestashop_v1.7.0.zip into the uploader to start the installation.
- After the module is installed successfully, click Configure button right below the Module installed! line or under Paymentwall tab in Payment -> Payment methods -> Active Payment section.
- Fill out all fields, then Save.
- You can find the Project key, Secret key and Widget code in your Paymentwall Merchant Account >> My Projects.
Submit the project for approval
Once all the settings have been properly configured, go back to your Paymentwall Merchant Area -> My Projects and submit the project for approval by pressing the Submit For Review button.
Your project will be approved shortly once we review the integration and make sure that everything is running smoothly for your users.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org