If you do not have a merchant account registered at Paymentwall, please sign up by completing the steps below.
- If you don't have a Paymentwall Merchant Account yet, please Sign Up
- Fill out the Sign Up Form
- Please enter your Company Name and Website URL.
- Press the Continue button. Your Paymentwall Merchant Account has been created
If you already have a Merchant Account registered at Paymentwall.
- After you login, please go to My Projects tab. You will see your first project already created. Please note the Project Key and Secret Key. You will need them later to finish the project setup.
- Press the Settings button. Please select "Digital Goods" (or other API) under "Your API".
- Set the Pingback URL to http://[domain]/prestashop/modules/paymentwall/pingback.php
- Set the Signature Version to 3.
- Click Save Changes.
- Press the Widgets button, Add New Widget, scroll down and select Paymentwall Multi widget.
Configure Paymentwall plugin
- Go to Prestashop Admin Panel >> Modules and Service >> Modules and Services.
- Choose button Add a new module.
- Choose a file to upload.
- Click Upload this module.
- At the listing of available modules, search by keyword Paymentwall.
- Choose Configure to open the setting page.
- Fill out all fields, then Save.
- You can find the Project key, Secret key and Widget code in your Paymentwall Merchant Account >> My Projects.
Submit the project for approval
Once all the settings have been properly configured, go back to your Paymentwall Merchant Area -> My Projects and submit the project for approval by pressing the Submit For Review button.
Your project will be approved shortly once we review the integration and make sure that everything is running smoothly for your users.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org