If you do not have a merchant account registered at Paymentwall, please sign up by completing the steps below.
- If you don't have a Paymentwall Merchant Account yet, please Sign Up.
- Fill out the Sign Up Form.
- Please enter your Company Name and website URL
- Press the Continue button. Your Paymentwall Merchant Account has been created.
If you already have a Merchant account registered at Paymentwall.
- After you log in, please go to My Projects tab. You will see your first project already created. Please note the Project Key and Secret Key. You will need them later to finish the project setup.
- Press the Settings button. Please select "Digital Goods" under "Your API".
- Set the Pingback URL to: http://[your-domain].com/?wc-api=paymentwall_gateway&action=ipn
- Set Pingback Signature Version to 3.
- Click Save Changes.
- Press the Widgets button, Add New Widget, scroll down and select Paymentwall Multi New widget.
Install Paymentwall for WooCommerce
- Extract the plugin into your WordPress plugins directory, preserving the folder name paymentwall-for-woocommerce.
- Log into your WordPress dashboard, navigate to your Plugins folder, activate Paymentwall for WooCommerce.
- On the left sidebar of your WordPress dashboard, navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings.
- Click on the Payment Gateways tab, Paymentwall should already be available as an option.
- Click on Paymentwall from the options below the WooCommerce tabs, and check Enable the Paymentwall Payment Gateway Solution.
- Enter your project and secret keys, widget code, and fill up the other options.
- The Project key and Secret key are located in your Paymentwall Merchant Area -> My Projects.
- The Widget Code is located at the Widgets page.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Submit the project for approval
Once all the settings have been properly configured, go back to your Paymentwall Merchant Area -> My Projects and submit the project for approval by clicking the Submit For Review button.
Your project will be approved shortly once we review the integration and make sure that everything is running smoothly for your users.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com