Please create your Shopify Project at Create Project . You will be taken to Paymentwall Account Registration Page. Sign Up if you don't have an account or Sign In if you already have one. When you Sign Up, use your Shopify store url for the Website URL field (e.g. https://mystore.myshopify.com).
If you do not have a merchant account registered at Paymentwall, please sign up by completing the steps below.
- Fill out the Sign Up Form
- Please enter your Company Name and Website URL.
- Press the Continue button. Your Paymentwall Merchant Account has been created. You will be taken to your merchant area page with your project already set up (a new project will be created if you had an account before).
If you already have a Merchant Account registered at Paymentwall.
- After you login, please go to My Projects tab. You will see your first project already created. Please note the Project Key and Secret Key. You will need them later to finish the project setup.
- Press the Settings button. Please select "Digital Goods" (or other API) under "Your API".
- Set the Signature Version to 3.
- Click Save Changes.
- Press the Widgets button, Add New Widget, scroll down and select Paymentwall Multi widget.
Configure Paymentwall payment gateway
- Click on the link, you will be presented with a login page.
- After you log in to your shop, you will be prompted to install your gateway.
After the app is installed, the gateway will be available on your admin Payments Settings page.
- Go to Setting >> Payments >> Alternate Gateway, choose Paymentwall
- Fill out all fields, then Save
- You can find the Project key, Secret key in your Paymentwall Merchant Account >> My Projects.
Submit the project for approval
Once all the settings have been properly configured, go back to your Paymentwall Merchant Area -> My Projects and submit the project for approval by pressing the Submit For Review button.
Your project will be approved shortly once we review the integration and make sure that everything is running smoothly for your users.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com