Why do I need to provide a Tax Form W-8BEN or Tax Form W-8BEN-E?

Last updated: November 19th, 2020

Please be advised that Paymentwall requires a Tax Form as a reference for us that your entity is not taxable in the United States. We require all foreign, non-United States status persons/entities to fill out a W-8BEN or W-BEN-E form. This tax form clarifies to the US Internal Revenue Service that the funds received from Paymentwall are funds that are exempt from taxation in the United States.

If you still have a question, we’re here to help.Contact us

We use cookies on this website to make your browsing experience better. By using the Paymentwall website you agree to our Cookies Policy.