Important: Paymentwall for XenForo requires [bd] Paygates. Before installing Paymentwall for XenForo, please make sure your site has Paygates installed by visiting this link.
If you do not have a merchant account registered at Paymentwall, please sign up by completing the steps below.
- If you don't have a Paymentwall Merchant Account yet, please Sign Up.
- Fill out the Sign Up Form.
- Please enter your Company Name and website URL (a full link to your XenForo project)
- Press the Continue button. Your Paymentwall Merchant Account has been created.
If you already have a Merchant account registered at Paymentwall.
- After you log in, please go to My Projects tab. You will see your first project already created. Please note the Project Key and Secret Key. You will need them later to finish the project setup.
- Press the Settings button. Please select "Digital Goods" under "Your API".
- Set the Pingback URL to: http://[your_domain].com/paymentwall.php
- Set the Signature Version to 3
- Add the Custom Pingback parameter with custom at Name, and OWN at Value.
- Click Save Changes.
- Press the Widgets button, Add New Widget, scroll down and select Paymentwall Multi New widget.
Connect XenForo and Paymentwall
- Unzip PaymentwallforXenForo.zip and upload the contents of the upload folder onto your project, preserving the file locations.
- On your XF Admin control panel, go to Home -> Install Add-on, browse and install addon-Paymentwall.xml.
- Go to Home -> Options, and click Paymentwall from the Option groups.
- Enter the project key, secret key, and widget code from your Paymentwall Merchant Area.
Submit the project for approval
Once all the settings have been properly configured, go back to your Paymentwall Merchant Area -> My Projects and submit the project for approval by clicking the Submit For Review button.
Your project will be approved shortly once we review the integration and make sure that everything is running smoothly for your users.
This module is provided as is. You can download the module in the attachment or from our Paymentwall github