If you do not have a merchant account registered at Paymentwall, please sign up by completing the steps below.
- If you don't have a Paymentwall Merchant Account yet, please Sign Up
- Fill out the Sign Up Form
- Please enter your Company Name and Website URL.
- Press the Continue button. Your Paymentwall Merchant Account has been created
If you already have a Merchant Account registered at Paymentwall.
- After you login, please go to My Projects tab. You will see your first project already created. Please note the Project Key and Secret Key. You will need them later to finish the project setup.
- Press the Settings button. Please select "Digital Goods" (or other API) under "Your API".
- Set the Pingback URL to: http://[your-domain].com/paymentwall_pingback
- Set the Signature Version to 3.
- Click Save Changes.
- Press the Widgets button, Add New Widget, scroll down and select Paymentwall Multi widget.
Configure Paymentwall plugin
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get the Paymentwall plugin.
- Extract the archive file, move all contents to directory "/var/www/pa-payment-sdk/"
- Go to Billing, choose [manage] to open Payment Processing.
- Go to Payment Gateways >> Brick Credit Card Processing (for Brick) and/or Payment Gateways >> Paymentwall (for Paymentwall Widget).
- Fill out all fields, then Save
- For Brick: You can find the Public key and Private key in your Paymentwall Merchant Account >> My Projects >> Brick Test Keys or Brick Live Keys.
- For Paymentwall Widget: You can find the Project key, Secret key, and widget code in your Paymentwall Merchant Account >> My Projects.
- Go to Payment Gateways tab, choose Brick Credit Card Processing in order to Activate it.
- Go to Payment Methods tab, choose to Manage Payment Methods link.
- At the listing of available payment methods, click the checkbox Brick Credit Card Processing to display the Brick payment method on checkout page or Paymentwall to display the Paymentwall Widget on checkout.
Submit the project for approval
Once all the settings have been properly configured, go back to your Paymentwall Merchant Area -> My Projects and submit the project for approval by pressing the Submit For Review button.
Your project will be approved shortly once we review the integration and make sure that everything is running smoothly for your users.
This module is provided as is. You can download the module in the attachment or from our Paymentwall github