Welcome to Paymentwall Support
We are here to assist you whether you have a problem with the payment or need help setting up your business operations.
Report Copyright Infringement
Policy on Copyright Infringement
Paymentwall Inc. takes reports of illegal activity such as copyright and trademark infringement seriously. Paymentwall Inc.
respects the intellectual property rights of others and abides by United States intellectual property laws, including
the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Paymentwall Inc. requires each of its merchants to pledge
that they will not engage in any illegal activity and will not violate the rights of third parties.
In response to a valid claim of infringement regarding any merchant using Paymentwall Inc.’s services, Paymentwall Inc. may take action when necessary including disconnecting or disassociating the Paymentwall Inc. services from the infringing content.
Trademark and Copyright Infringement Claims
Pursuant to applicable law and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), Paymentwall Inc. applies the following process to any third party claims of infringement. In order to investigate any alleged infringement, Fasterpay Inc. asks the owner or its authorized agent to submit a notice of infringement containing the following information:
- Your name and email address.
- Name of the intellectual property owner (if different).
- Information about the intellectual property:
- Trademark name or description of the copyrighted material (attach the registration certificate, if applicable).
- Registration Number (if applicable).
- Registration Country.
- Company name and website (if the owner is a company).
- Location of the infringing content (please copy and paste the URL from your browser).
- Specific description of how your intellectual property rights are allegedly infringed.
- This statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in this notice is accurate, and I am the owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right to the intellectual property described herein."
- Your physical signature or digital signature.
Please send the completed notice to Paymentwall Inc. as follows:
and by mail:
Attn: Infringement Reports
255 9th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
By submitting a notice of infringement to Paymentwall Inc., you authorize Paymentwall Inc. or its agent to forward the information in your notice to the person who is allegedly responsible for the infringing content.
Please be aware that under federal law, any person who makes a false claim or knowingly submits an inaccurate notice of infringement may be personally liable to Paymentwall Inc., the alleged infringer, the intellectual property owner, and/or any other injured party. Such false statements may cause you to be liable for any monetary damages, court costs, and attorney’s fees incurred by any party who is injured because they relied on your representations.
This information should not be construed as legal advice and you should seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice or claim regarding infringement.