Setup Paymentwall project
- Please create your first Xero Project by clicking "Connect now" on https://www.paymentwall.com/xero
- Sign Up if you don't have a Paymentwall Account yet or Sign In if you already have one.
Paymentwall ‘Sign Up’ process:
- Fill out the Sign Up Form
- Press the "Next" button to continue
Press "Create Business Account" button. Your Paymentwall Merchant Account has now been created. You will be taken to your to your account, where you will find “Invoicing” feature already set up (If you already have an account with us before the additional “Invoicing” tab will be created).
- Under Invoicing dropdown, click "Xero". Press “Connect to Xero” to authenticate your account.
- You will be redirected to Xero login screen
- After logging in, you will be asked to allow access
- And it will take you back to Paymentwall Merchant Area
- Your Xero project will be created automatically after completing this step
Configure Paymentwall gateway on Xero
- Login to your Xero account at https://go.xero.com
- After you log into your account, please select Settings on the dropdown menu and navigate to General Settings
- Scroll down and choose "Payment Services"
- Click "Add Payment Services" and you can see the listed services. Choose “Custom Payment URL” from the list
- Fill information to fields
Name: Name of Payment that you want
Payment text: text to be shown on invoice
- Click "Save" and you will see a notification indicates that “The payment service Paymentwall has been added.” After that, click “Manage themes” to apply the payment services.
- Choose the method you have just created from the dropdown and click "Save".
- Paymentwall is added as your payment gateway. You can now make a test payment and submit your project for approval.
Submit the project for approval
Once all the settings have been properly configured and a test payment has been made, go back to your Paymentwall Merchant Account → My Projects and submit the project for approval by clicking the Submit For Review button.
- Your project will be approved shortly and you are good to process and receive payments.
This module is provided as is.