Paymentwall is the San Francisco-based global leader in online payments. Paymentwall's all-in-one solution can meet the specific needs of every business, allowing them to accept over 140 local payment methods from more than 200 countries and territories. The company employs professionals of 22 different nationalities in 15 offices, namely San Francisco, Phoenix, Berlin, Kiev, Mykolaiv, Lisbon, Moscow, Sofia, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Novosibirsk, Seoul, Manila, Beijing and Hanoi.
As a Chargeback analyst you will have the opportunity to carry out the chargeback process related to the online payments. This role involves analysis, development and implementation of strategies to detect, prevent and minimize chargeback activities. Proactively contribute to the identification of system improvements, new strategies and technologies related to the chargeback process. The ideal candidate is smart and self driven, with positive attitude, experience in international environment and amazing soft skills.
- Review, resolve and dispute chargebacks in a timely and accurate manner while maintaining awareness of different payment system requirements and regulations.
- Analyze chargeback input for Paymentwall and our clients.
- Provide support to system functionality, chargeback process and dispute lifecycle
- Maintain strong professional knowledge of all internal and network processing systems and software.
- 1+ years experience in chargeback processing within the online payments industry
- Knowledge of the Credit Card Companies' regulations and procedures
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details with consistent accuracy
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs is preferred
- Ability to independently handle a variety of responsibilities simultaneously and be able to prioritize tasks
- Must be highly motivated and eager to learn
- University bachelor or above desired
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Financial stability
- Individual career path
- Paid vacation
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment
- High energy, international and innovative team
- Annual assessments
- Corporate and social events
If you're interested and fulfill all the requirements please apply by sending your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.