We are looking for a friendly, personable individual who can promote the Paymentwall brand all over the world.
You will spearhead opportunities to represent Paymentwall in a developer community - including active headhunting, participation in blogs, forums, conferences, social media, and articles. You will also be an active partner for Paymentwall marketing, business development, and sales groups to promote our services.
- Building and maintaining high-quality relationships with IT community leaders and influencers.
- Participating actively in the local IT-developers communities through blogs, newsletters, meetings and other activities.
- Build good working relationships with bloggers, journalists and website editors.
- Keep up to date and maintain expertise on the virtual currency and payments industries.
- 2+ years technology or digital media experience.
- Ability to multitask effectively and prioritize against competing work streams and priorities.
- Have great attention to details, manage deadlines and positive attitude :)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Those who are proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional and extremely diverse team to drive results.
- Those with an understanding of different cultures around the world, who are always hungry to learn more.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include: Question - IT Evangelist - San Francisco in the subject line of your email.apply now