Business Development Intern
Paymentwall Inc. is the leading digital payments platform helping sites sell digital content in any country. The Business Development Intern will support and be part of a growing team of highly motivated people. As Business Development Intern you are responsible for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities. At Paymentwall you will get an opportunity of working in a high-speed, innovative, exciting and successful startup with amazing colleagues. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to work on international projects with remote teams from other Paymentwall offices around the globe.
- Develop new business, through actively identifying prospective businesses and understanding their business model and needs for specific monetization services.
- Develop working relationships that turn into revenue, both for the client and Paymentwall.
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process: from lead generation to signing agreements, negotiations, closing deals and assisting the account management team.
- Present Paymentwall to potential clients through direct communication, face-to-face meetings, networking events, calling and emails.
- Representing Paymentwall at industry events and tradeshows with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation with the assistance of Senior Business Development Associates.
- Effectively interact with other departments including, but not limited to; technical integration and account management teams when necessary.
- Keeping updated on market trends and issues affecting the payments industry as well as collecting competitor intelligence.
- Partake in adhoc marketing activities in order to increase Paymentwall's visibility in current and expanding markets.
- Take initiative and strive to make a noticeable contribution to the company.
- You are confident, fun, friendly and most importantly business savvy understanding different business models and business needs.
- Graduated with a degree in Marketing, Business or similar.
- Ability to have serious conversations around technical subjects.
- Detail oriented, positive attitude and the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines.
- Have excellent intercultural competences and experience working in diverse teams.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and extremely diverse teams to drive results.
- Written and verbal communication skills in Spanish is highly valued.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do and accomplishing their tasks.
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets.
- Must have interest in the tech and payments industry and love the adrenaline of the startup community its culture.
- Those looking to work hard and see the opportunity to be beyond that of a 9 to 5 job.
- Those who are willing to meet challenges and go above and beyond their job description to help grow Paymentwall.
- Candidates should be available full-time and able to start as soon as possible.
Competitive paid internship. We cover public transportation to and from the office.
Full 6 months internship, with opportunity to hire full time.
Paymentwall is the leading all-in-one global monetization platform for digital goods and services.
Paymentwall's fully customizable payment platform is localized in 200+ countries, providing more than 100 popular local payment options including credit and debit cards, bank transfers and direct debit payments, eWallets, prepaid cards, mobile and landline payments, and payment kiosks/terminals. Full 6 months internship, with opportunity to hire full time.
Headquartered in San Francisco, with other offices in Las Vegas, Berlin, Amsterdam, Istanbul, Kiev, Manila, and Hanoi. We are growing quickly and opening offices in Beijing, Sao Paulo, and Moscow.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting Team at email@example.com and include in the subject line of your email: SF- Bizdev Intern
Please submit resume through our site: https://www.paymentwall.com/en/jobs/apply/vacancy/business-development-intern/3