Paymentwall is seeking an ambitious, tech-savvy, creative, proactive and goal oriented individual to join our global integration team for our Seoul office.
The candidate will be working directly with developers and publishers from around the world, helping them integrate our payment products into their games, dating sites, web services and shops.
- Design, build and maintain an integration platform for premier merchants and partners using our payment platform;
- Be a key source of knowledge on our platform and APIs, the underlying web-stack technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices;
- Come-up with solutions and advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants’ issues.
- Review the technical integration of our merchants and make sure integration follows all of the necessary guidelines;
- Develop software integration solutions, integration flows, web services and APIs;
- Add new capabilities to the API/SDK as needed to meet merchants’ requirements;
- Review our partners’ products and come up with the optimal monetization solutions and lead the integration process;
- Implement and create improvements requested by our partners to best optimize their projects;
- Maintain, update, and create needed integration documentation and guidelines for the use of both merchants and internal teams alike;
- Work closely with our business development and optimization teams to make sure our partners have the best possible experience in integrating our platform;
- Coordinate and be accessible to our teams located in our different offices.
Skills & Competencies Required:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or a related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in the development of software integration solutions, integration flows, web services, and APIs, preferably e-commerce or travel platform, or payments;
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in English, additional language is a plus but not required;
- Ease of traveling to participate in conferences, events, and company-wide training.
Who should apply?
- Tech-savvy to the point of being able to discuss the most intricate technical details, and communicate these details eloquently and professionally to our merchants;
- Solution-oriented who always finds innovative ways to solve problems and improve the efficacy of your process;
- Customer-focused and is passionate about helping merchants;
- Interested in the payments, tech, games, SaaS, and E-commerce space.
Why join Paymentwall?
If you are eager to take your career to the next level in the payment industry, this is the opportunity for you. We offer:
- Competitive Salary;
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision);
- Paid vacations and sick leave;
- Modern and cool office space;
- Unlimited growth potential.
This role is the ideal opportunity for someone looking for new challenges that would allow them to make a noticeable, positive impact in the company while learning and adapting to our fast-paced scale-up environment.
As part of our growing team in Seoul, you will have a lot of opportunities to develop your career further with us. With future expansion plans, now is a great time to join us on our journey to change the way we pay.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.apply now