Business Development Manager
Paymentwall is looking to hire a Business Development Manager to support and be part of our growing team of highly motivated people. As a Business Development Manager you are responsible for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities.
At Paymentwall you will get a taste of working in an innovative, exciting and successful company with amazing colleagues. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to work on cross border projects with remote teams in Paymentwall offices around the globe.
- Develop new business, through actively identifying prospective businesses and understanding their business model and needs for specific monetization services;
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process: from lead generation and pitching new clients; negotiations; getting agreements signed; and then handover the deal to the account management team;
- Present Paymentwall to potential clients through direct communication, face-to-face meetings, networking events, speaking roles and e-mails.
- Represent Paymentwall at industry events and tradeshows with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts along with teaching other industry professionals about Paymentwall’s product and service offerings.
- Effectively interact with other departments including, but not limited to; technical integration, marketing and account management teams when necessary;
- Stay up to date on market trends and issues affecting the payments industry by staying up to date on global payment news along with new companies that may need payment processing;
- Take initiative and strive to make a noticeable contribution to the company.
Skills & Competencies Required
- Graduates of 4-year university (business, economics, communication, etc.);
- 3+ years of Business Development experience preferable within the online payments industry;
- English fluency required (other foreign language ability preferential);
- Meticulous, positive inclination / time management ability;
- Ability to work with team members of different nationalities;
- Ability to understand business needs and models;
- Must have interest in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the startup culture and community in Seoul and worldwide;
- Candidates should be available full-time;
- Result-oriented, progressive, active self starter.
Why join Paymentwall?
If you are eager to take your career to the next level in the payment industry, this is the opportunity for you. We offer:
- Competitive Salary + Commission;
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision);
- Paid vacations and sick leave;
- Modern and cool office space;
- Unlimited growth potential.
This role is the ideal opportunity for someone looking for new challenges that would allow them to make a noticeable, positive impact in the company while learning and adapting to our fast-paced scale-up environment.
As part of our growing team in Seoul, you will have a lot of opportunities to develop your career further with us. With future expansion plans, now is a great time to join us on our journey to change the way we pay.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.apply now