Business Development Associate
We are looking for a Business Development Associate for Paymentwall. For this role, you will work in an exciting and fast growing industry at a time when many verticals in payments are being disrupted and transformed. Paymentwall's unique payment products are designed to service the needs of many merchants in different verticals, making this an unlimited opportunity for Paymentwall Business Development Associate to create growth for the company and themselves.
- Developing new clients and business opportunities by actively establishing relationships with potential and existing customers to generate revenue for customers and Paymentwall
- Successful sales process management; Create leads, create contracts, negotiate and transfer contracts to Account Management team
- Trends and competitors' success stories in the payment industry
- Explore contact and business opportunities with potential customers through email, face to face meetings, networking events, and exhibitions
- Working with senior business development associates on proposals, contracts, etc.
- Actively communicate with related departments such as Integration Team and Account Management Team
- Looking for ways to lead the company
Skills & Competencies Required:
- Graduate of 4-year university (business, economics, communication, etc.)
- B2B sales experience over 1 year
- English ability required (other foreign language ability preferential)
- Professional client responsiveness with regard to technical aspects
- Meticulous, positive inclination / time management ability
- A self-starter that can create your own pipeline with a sales strategy
- Ability to work with team members of different nationalities
- Ability to understand business needs and models
- Confident, friendly personality
- Start-up work experience preference
Why join Paymentwall?
If you are eager to take your career to the next level in the payment industry, this is the opportunity for you. We offer:
- Competitive Salary + Commission;
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision);
- Paid vacations and sick leave;
- Modern and cool office space;
- Unlimited growth potential.
This role is the ideal opportunity for someone looking for new challenges that would allow them to make a noticeable, positive impact in the company while learning and adapting to our fast-paced scale-up environment.
As part of our growing team in Seoul, you will have a lot of opportunities to develop your career further with us. With future expansion plans, now is a great time to join us on our journey to change the way we pay.
Notes: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.