Paymentwall is the San Francisco-based global leader in online payments. Paymentwall's all-in-one solution can meet the specific needs of every business, allowing them to accept over 140 local payment methods from more than 200 countries and territories. The company employs professionals of 25 different nationalities in 16 offices, namely San Francisco, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Amsterdam, Berlin, Kiev, Lisbon, Moscow, Sofia, Poznań, London, Istanbul, Seoul, Manila, Beijing and Hanoi.
We are looking for a Content Writer to be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online presence. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading online content, this person will also work closely with the marketing and business development team to provide marketing materials about Paymentwall products and promote the Paymentwall brand online. The content writer will also be responsible for creating and executing advertising content, company newsletters, and press releases. The candidate should have a linguistic, English, marketing, communications, or journalism background along with experience in implementing online marketing campaigns.
- Create, edit and manage written content to help expand Paymentwall’s web presence
- Coordinate with teams in other offices to create new marketing content including articles, promotions, flyers, email campaigns, advertisements and more
- Help create innovative marketing programs that engage different verticals Paymentwall targets
- Tailor pitch decks and sales material for select merchants that are specific for certain merchants
- Ensure all content created conveys the Paymentwall brand voice and meets the high quality standards expected at Paymentwall
- Work cooperatively with team members in our global offices, across various time zones to meet deadlines
- Creative individual who can come up with solutions to difficult situations
- Bachelor in Journalism, Marketing, Media, Communication, English, linguistics, or related field is mandatory
- Native English speakers is required
- Excellent attention to detail, excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of literary editing and content writing
- Ability to manage multiple projects and different tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- 4+ of experience in writing and creating marketing materials
- Understand content writing for the digital space.
- Proven ability to work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- Knowledge of Adobe, Photoshop etc it’s a plus.
- Passion for innovation, understands & loves the startup community culture.
- Candidates should be able to start immediately and be available full time.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Full Healthcare (medical. dental, vision)
- Full public transportation coverage
- Free snacks & beverages everyday
- Weekly team lunch on Fridays
- Paid vacations and sick leave
- Unlimited growth potential
- Individual career path
- Opportunities for self-improvement