Paymentwall is the San Francisco-based global leader in online payments. Paymentwall's all-in-one solution can meet the specific needs of every business, allowing them to accept over 140 local payment methods from more than 200 countries and territories. The company employs professionals of 25 different nationalities in 14 offices, namely San Francisco, Amsterdam, Berlin, Kiev, Manila, Beijing, Lisbon, Moscow, Sofia, Poznań, London, Seoul, Phoenix and Hanoi.
Paymentwall’s newest office in Novosibirsk is looking to hire a Technical Recruiter to fuel our global growth. The role as Recruiter encompasses executing our growth plans, taking ownership of the complete recruitment process by sourcing talented candidates.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Source qualified, talented, and high potential candidates who embody Paymentwall’s entrepreneurial spirit.
- Understand hiring needs of team goals, collaborate with the business development, marketing, finance and support departments.
- Create, and publish job profiles and distribute them on social media channels and relevant job boards.
- Organize and table recruitment fairs to attract candidates.
- Work closely with the global recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes.
- Schedule phone interviews, candidate tests and feedback for applicants.
- Conduct reference checks and other background checks as needed.
- 2+ years of talent acquisition and direct recruiting experience within a startup, internet or online payments company preferred.
- Self-starter who can work well autonomously and possess a “hunter” mindset to establish relationships.
- Excelent knowledge of sourcing and recruitment techniques including social media.
- University bachelor's or above required
- Effectively manage multiple searches and assignments for candidates in various fields.
- Fluency in English (verbal and creative written communication skills).
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in partnership with others.
- Results-driven and action-oriented individual who is business savvy and entrepreneurial.
- Able to make sound and timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- At least a Bachelor's degree, preferably with a commercial or HR focus.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path
- Paid vacationt
- Opportunities for self-improvement
- High energy, international and innovative team
- Annual assessments
- Optional business trips
Apply by sending CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.