We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to be part of our new innovative projects. The person will need to have experience managing a project with tight deadlines, past experience managing a highly complex project that involves coordination with various departments and people from different backgrounds and skills. The project manager will unite all the resources, write specifications, gather feedback from the teams and make sure the product release is a success.
What you'll do:
- Build a project based on the market needs and following the best practices of payments industry;
- Work closely with key departments and decision makers to determine business objectives and strategy for delivery;
- Defining the project vision and features to cover;
- Build and maintain project development sprints;
- Write documentation for the project developers;
- Work with Sales & Marketing and Customer Support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met;
- Work with Compliance to make sure there are reporting features for compliance in different jurisdictions.
What you’ll need to be:
- Representative of Paymentwall’s global, smart, and ambitious culture;
- Social, entrepreneurial, outgoing, confident and energetic;
- Self-starter, go getter and overachiever, yet humble, friendly and professional;
- Organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Flexible and able to adjust to different situations.
What you’ll need to have:
- 3+ years experience and proven track record in a project management role within the complex tech industry;
- Must be a leader and a visionary to lead a team, inspire them and be able to work independently with little supervision, yet lead a team dispersed across the globe successfully towards one common goal;
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, with high grades is required;
- Strong understanding of customer and industry market dynamics;
- Strong project management skills demonstrating the ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Able to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and products and translate them into clear and easy language;
- Experience with usability & working with design teams and experience with SEO/SEM teams and a full understanding of online marketing;
- Multi-tasking skills with the ability to handle a heavy workload during sprints, prioritizing what is right for the project and negotiating with stakeholders and executing team members;
- Flexible mindset and open to changing priorities;
- Fluency in English is a must. Additional languages are a plus.
What you'll get:
- Spacious bright office in the heart of Novosibirsk at Ploschad Lenina Metro Station;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Paid vacation;
- Salary review based on results of work;
- Opportunities for self-improvement;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Corporate and social events;
- Optional business trips, a foreign passport will be required.
Apply by sending CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.