Paymentwall is looking to hire Business Development Manager to support and be part of our growing team of highly motivated people. As a Business Development Manager you are responsible for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities.
We are looking for a person who want to bring new business value to the leading American payment solutions provider operating globally more than in 200 + countries ; in 30 + local currencies ; obtaining 175 + payment options in a single platform.
At Paymentwall you will get a taste of working in an innovative, exciting and successful company with amazing colleagues. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to work on cross border projects with remote teams in Paymentwall offices around the globe.
What you'll do:
- Develop new business, through actively identifying prospective businesses and understanding their business model and needs for specific monetization services;
- Develop working relationships that turn into revenue, both for the client and Paymentwall;
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process: from lead generation to signing agreements pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team;
- Present Paymentwall to potential clients through direct communication, face-to-face meetings networking events and e-mails;
- Representing Paymentwall at industry events and tradeshows with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts;
- Effectively interact with other departments including, but not limited to technical integration and account management teams when necessary;
- Keeping updated on market trends and issues affecting the payments industry as well as collecting competitor intelligence;
- Partake in adhoc marketing activities in order to increase Paymentwall’s visibility in current and expanding markets;
- Take initiative and strive to make a noticeable contribution to the company.
What you'll need to have:
- You are confident, fun, friendly and most importantly business savvy understanding different business models and business needs;
- Ability to have serious conversations around technical subjects;
- University Bachelors or above is required;
- Detail oriented, positive attitude and the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines;
- Have excellent intercultural competences and experience working in diverse teams;
- Ability to work with cross-functional and extremely diverse teams to drive results;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Russian and English;
- Experience in payments or SaaS industry highly preferred.
What you'll get:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Opportunities for self-improvement;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Optional business trips;
- Corporate and social events.
Apply by sending CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.