We are looking for diligent, smart, and opportunistic Account Managers who are constantly willing to learn, and who get satisfaction from maintaining a positive relationship with business partners.
At Paymentwall you will get a taste of working in a high-speed, innovative, exciting and successful startup with amazing colleagues. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to work on cross border projects with remote teams in Paymentwall offices around the globe.
What you’ll do:
- Establish and maintain relationships with Paymentwall’s payment partners by serving as the primary point of contact;
- Closely work with Paymentwall teams to provide updates and resolve any issues with payment partners;
- Learn about the industry and how Paymentwall provides a competitive solution for your potential customer;
- Provide regular feedback on current status with each partner;
- Take initiative and strive to make a noticeable contribution to the company.
What you’ll need to be:
- Reliable, consultative, knowledgeable, and available for your customers even beyond office hours;
- Open to new experiences and ways of doing business;
- Always putting the customer first!
- Proactive, ambitious, goal driven, and looking for win-win-win deals.
What you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher;
- Experience in the payments or SaaS industry highly preferred;
- Excellent written English skills;
- Have excellent business etiquette and follow up procedures;
- LinkedIn profile.
What you’ll have:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Opportunities for self-improvement;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Optional business trips;
- Corporate and social events.
Apply by sending CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.