We are looking to hire a Recruitment Associate who can help us boost our global growth. In the role, you will contribute to the execution of our growth plans, as well as help out in strengthening our process through sourcing talented, high potential candidates that possess entrepreneurial skills and a passion for online global payments. We are looking to hire an energetic, flexible with the working schedule, dynamic and creative individual who is able to maximize connections and has the keen sense to spot high quality candidates that will eventually contribute to Paymentwall’s long-term success.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to the recruitment cycle and ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Source and parse qualified, talented, and high potential candidates who embody Paymentwall’s entrepreneurial spirit through different resources such as job boards, LinkedIn, alumni associations, and other means.
- Schedule phone interviews, candidate tests and feedback for applicants.
- Conduct reference checks and other background checks as necessary.
- Help out in organizing and attending recruitment fairs to attract candidates.
- Collaborate with the different teams within the company such as business development, marketing, finance and support departments and to understand hiring needs and team goals.
- Contribute in creating, and publishing job profiles distributing them on social media channels and relevant job boards.
What you'll need to be:
- Effectively manage multiple searches and assignments for candidates in different fields.
- Must be keen to details.
- Candidates should be available full-time and flexible with the working schedule.
- Excellent verbal and creative written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation, polite friendly and commercial.
- Able to make sound and timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
What you'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply (HR and Recruitment experience is not required, but preferred).
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets.
- Must have interest in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the startup culture and community
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary;
- Individual career path;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Startup environment in a fast-paced and growing company;
- Opportunities for self-improvement;
- Corporate and social events.
Apply by sending CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.apply now