Paymentwall is the San Francisco-based global leader in online payments. Paymentwall's all-in-one solution can meet the specific needs of every business, allowing them to accept over 140 local payment methods from more than 200 countries and territories. The company employs professionals of 25 different nationalities in 16 offices, namely San Francisco, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Amsterdam, Berlin, Kiev, Lisbon, Moscow, Sofia, Poznań, London, Istanbul, Seoul, Manila, Beijing and Hanoi.
For our Lisbon office we are looking to hire a Marketing Specialist to be responsible for driving traffic to our site by being capable of thinking analytically and entrepreneurially. As a Marketing Specialist you will be working closely with web designers, products team and marketing team to ensure the site is able to attract a high number of relevant visitors. We are looking for highly energetic, fun, high quality, eloquent candidates. You have to be willing to learn a lot while working hard to meet deadlines and develop quality working relationships and grow yourself along with the rest of the marketing team. This individual should have an interest in international payments and virtual currency, and live on the pulse of the tech world.
- Implement online marketing campaigns with colleagues from the global offices
- Create sellable content, SEO content and product descriptions for Paymentwall
- Create interesting, relevant and readable content for our website and news/blog outlets as well as social media channels
- Provide editorial support for external and internal communication tools
- Research, statistics and market analysis using Google AdWords, Google Analytics, etc
- Coordinate PR activities, create content, press releases, coordinate publishing of articles in magazines and on blogs
- Organize events, topic related panels, participation in industry related events and parties from A to Z for potential clients and the tech community.
- Take initiative to target different marketing channels for promotion purpose
- Keep up to date and maintain expertise on the virtual currency and payments industries
- Take initiative and strive to make a noticeable contribution to the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Digital Marketing or related field is required
- Have excellent verbal and written English skills with a focus on writing
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets
- Experience with implementing editing procedures and quality control measures.
- Good knowledge of MS Office package
- Good knowledge of common Internet portals and a general Internet affinity
- Autonomous, independent working style
- Willingness to learn, creativity and ability to work in a team
- Ability to work with a cross-functional and extremely diverse teams to drive results
- Experience in startups’ environment is a plus
- Availability to travel
- Candidates should be available full-time or part-time and able to start as soon as possible
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Startup environment in a fast-paced and growing company
- Individual career path
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment
- Opportunities for self-improvement
- High energy, international and innovative team
- Annual assessments
- Business trips
- Corporate and social events