Paymentwall is the San Francisco-based global leader in online payments. Paymentwall's all-in-one solution can meet the specific needs of every business, allowing them to accept over 140 local payment methods from more than 200 countries and territories. The company employs professionals of 22 different nationalities in 15 offices, namely San Francisco, Phoenix, Berlin, Kiev, Mykolaiv, Lisbon, Moscow, Sofia, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Novosibirsk, Seoul, Manila, Beijing and Hanoi.
Paymentwall is seeking an ambitious, tech-savvy, creative, proactive and goal oriented individual to join our global integration team out of our Lisbon office. The candidate will be working directly with developers and publishers from around the world, helping them integrate our payments products into their games, dating sites, web services and shops.
The job is not a traditional engineering role and will involve being friendly and outgoing so that you can work with our business development team in speaking directly with our partners to help answer their questions and make the integration as seamless as possible.
- Review the technical integration of our business partners and make sure the integration follows all of the necessary guidelines
- Provide friendly and excellent technical support to our existing partners and assist them with any development related questions they might have and come up with creative solutions to any problems they might encounter
- Review our partners’ products and come up with the optimal monetization solutions and coordinate the integration process
- Maintain communication with our partners and keep track of each step of the integration process
- Analyze and make decisions based on priority, business value and development resources regarding any new features requested by our global partners
- Implement and create improvements requested by our partners to best optimize their products
- Maintain the technical documentation and make sure it is up to date
- Work closely with our business development team and optimization team to make sure our partners have the best possible experience working with Paymentwall
- Degree in Software Engineering or related field
- Fluency in English (C1/Advanced level) is mandatory, additional languages are a plus
- The candidate must be tech-savvy to the point of being able to discuss the most intricate technical details, and communicate these details eloquently and professionally to our partners
- At least 1 year experience working in development or software integration processes
- Proficiency in OOP, design patterns is a plus
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Startup environment in a fast-paced and growing company
- Individual career path
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment
- Opportunities for self-improvement
- High energy, international and innovative team
- Annual assessments
- Business trips
- Corporate and social events
Apply by sending CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.