Paymentwall’s Kiev office is looking to hire a Technical Recruiter to fuel our global growth. The role as Recruiter encompasses executing our growth plans, taking ownership of the complete recruitment process by sourcing talented candidates.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Source qualified, talented, and high potential candidates who embody Paymentwall’s entrepreneurial spirit.
- Understand hiring needs of team goals, collaborate with the business development, marketing, finance and support departments.
- Create, and publish job profiles and distribute them on social media channels and relevant job boards.
- Organize and table recruitment fairs to attract candidates.
- Work closely with the global recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes.
- Schedule phone interviews, candidate tests and feedback for applicants.
- Conduct reference checks and other background checks as needed.
- 2+ years of talent acquisition and direct recruiting experience within a startup, internet or online payments company preferred.
- Self-starter who can work well autonomously and possess a “hunter” mindset to establish relationships.
- Excellent knowledge of sourcing and recruitment techniques including social media.
- University bachelor's or above required
- Effectively manage multiple searches and assignments for candidates in various fields.
- Fluency in English (verbal and creative written communication skills).
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in partnership with others.
- Professional customer service orientation, polite, friendly and commercial.
- Results-driven and action-oriented individual who is business savvy and entrepreneurial.
- Able to make sound and timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- Mandatory requirements, of at least a bachelor degree, preferably with a commercial or HR focus.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Optional business trips;
- Corporate and social events.