Paymentwall is looking for PHP developer to become a member of the Kiev team on full-time basis. We are hiring skilled and geeky developers in our Kiev office to create groundbreaking payment products.
What you'll do:
- Participating in payments platform development;
- Building high-available solutions, optimizing the load;
- Building APIs;
- Participating in the system design decisions;
- Integrating third party libraries into our platform.
What you'll need to have:
- Strong knowledge of PHP;
- Strong knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns;
- Experience with MySQL, database design, query profiling and optimization;
- Experience with NoSQL (Redis, MongoDB, Couchbase etc);
- Experience with at least one of the PHP frameworks (Zend Framework, Yii, Laravel etc);
- Experience building high-available web applications is a plus;
- Intermediate or upper-intermediate English.
What you'll have:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Top of the line offices in the heart of Kiev at Lva Tolstogo Metro Station;
- Opportunities for self-improvement;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Optional business trips.
Apply via sending your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.