The purpose of this role is to provide our clients with professional advice and expertise in optimizing the different payment options available. In this role you will be required to analyze different patterns and factors that affect end user behaviour and ensure the best option to increase in clients' monetization of digital goods are applied.
- Assists in the collection and consolidation of required information and data.
- Analyze client’s target audience, payment behavior and history.
- Proactively approach clients with recommended optimization methods.
- Accurately prepare written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional.
- Perform recommend new pricing scheme and payment options to use in order to increase monetization.
- Excellent analytical and effective problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of probability theory and mathematical statistics.
- Experience in handling and analyzing large amounts of data.
- Experienced PC user.
- Database background, SQL knowledge.
- Team player, establishing harmonious working relationships with team members and colleagues.
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Proficient English language skills.
- Experience 1.5 + years in analytics
- University bachelor of above is required
Who Should Apply
- Those who experience and profile match the job description.
- Those who are proactive, goal oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Those with an interest in gaming, dating and internet culture.
- Those with endless energy that can channel that energy into innovation and creativity to help grow Paymentwall.
- Those with an understanding of different cultures around the world, who are always hungry to learn more.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Optional business trips;
- Corporate and social events.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com include: Question - Business Analyst - Kiev in the subject line of your email.apply now