Auditor / Accountant
In this role, you will be instrumental in handling the company’s accounting functions and finances. You will work with our teams in San Francisco, Istanbul, Berlin and Kiev to coordinate around the clock processes. We are looking for someone who is smart, proactive, with positive attitude and who is a team player.
- Coordinate, review and audit day-to-day Accounting functions including money collections
- Understanding of VAT principles and basis for VATs
- Analyze operating results including revenue, trends and expenses.
- Ensure compliance with applicable Accounting policies, rules, regulation and laws.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 3+ years experience in Accounting.
- Experience with budgeting and financial reporting.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Highly organized, with a focus on attention to detail.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English (written&spoken)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Optional business trips;
- Corporate and social events.