In this role, you will be instrumental in handling the company’s accounting functions and finances. We are looking for someone who is smart, proactive, with positive attitude and who is a team player.
What you'll do:
- Ensure compliance with applicable accounting policies, rules, regulation, and laws.
- Provide accounting and docflow support for private business entities related to the company.
- Provide accounting and docflow support for entities related to the company.
- Analyze and review basic accounting documents (invoices) and prepare reports and financial documentation.
- Assist in audits, handling requests for information and notices of adjustment from authorities.
- Posting daily entries into accounting software systems.
- Ensure registration of private business entities in the state tax authorities registration service.
- Improve tax and expense efficiency of Kiev office.
- Perform all other duties as directed by Management
What you'll need to be:
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 1-2 years experience in Accounting.
- Experience with budgeting and financial reporting.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Highly organized, with a focus on attention to detail.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate - Upper Intermediate level of English (written&spoken)
What you'll have:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Financial stability;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Convenient office location in the city center;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Optional business trips;
- Corporate and social events.
Apply by sending CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.apply now