Accounts Receivable Specialist
In this role, you will be instrumental in handling Paymentwall's accounting functions, securing revenue and resolving discrepancies. Your role will be to collect money from payment options and ad companies from around the world. We are looking for an aggressive, analytical, punctual, organized, inquisitive, smart and creative individual who is able to operate with an international mindset to collect payments. A combination of accounting skills, diligence, dedication, great interpersonal skills and charm is necessary for success.
What you'll do:
- Collect a high-volume of payments from companies all over the world with a high degree of accuracy, this includes weekly invoices, and reconciling payment system accounts as needed;
- Generate reports that outline all collections in detail on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
- Research and perform credit reviews for all new payment system partners;
- Maintain strong relationships with organizations we collect money from;
- Analyze and interpret data, tackle discrepancies, and proactively create solutions to fix any issues you encounter;
- Managing foreign exchange rates and their impact on foreign transaction;
- Report and maintain strict collection schedules and deadlines;
- Generate reports and document any issues involving our clients, notify the rest of the team of any unusual or out of place activity;
- Diagnose, improve and fix any issues with our current collections processes.
What you'll need to have:
- University bachelor or above in accounting, finance or related field is required;
- Experience in budgeting, management accounting, finance accounting and reporting;
- Knowledge of managing foreign AR transactions and managing foreign exchange rates and their impact on foreign transaction;
- Experience using financial programs such as Quickbooks;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Eye for detail, thoroughness and errorless data entry skills;
- Flexible team player who is not afraid to take on extra tasks;
- Experience running SQL queries is a plus.
What you'll need to be:
- Proactive, goal oriented individuals who take pride in what they do;
- Interested in gaming, dating and internet culture;
- Have an understanding of different cultures around the world, who are always hungry to learn more.
What you'll get:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Top of the line offices in the heart of Kiev at Lva Tolstogo Metro Station;
- Opportunities for self-improvement;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Optional business trips.
Apply via sending your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.