Paymentwall is the San Francisco-based global leader in online payments. Paymentwall's all-in-one solution can meet the specific needs of every business, allowing them to accept over 140 local payment methods from more than 200 countries and territories. The company employs professionals of 25 different nationalities in 13 offices, namely San Francisco, Phonenix, Berlin, Kiev, Moscow, Libson, London, Sofia, Manila, Hanoi, Beijing, Seoul, Novosibirsk.
- Responsible for fully managing the whole project from start to finish including negotiating partnerships, overseeing technical implementation and QA testing to push the product live.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Effectively communicate project requirements with different teams including Product Managers, Operations, Legal, Risk, and other teams as necessary.
- Creating technical specification for the projects and products assigned to you.
- Creating documentation and guideline for integrations
- Accurately plan project developments with team members and be able to create reports on completed actions, achievements and/or productivity of your projects.
- Handling and updating all integrations on different modules and platforms
- Technical supporting for teams regarding CMS integration
- Releasing new integrations and new versions
- Education: At least obtained a bachelor degree, preferably in IT field
- 2+ years experience in an IT Management role
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to handle many projects running simultaneously.
- Experience in working on many different modules and platforms
- Experience in the creation of tech specifications for the development team
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written
- Experience in technical support internally and externally
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Convenient office location near West lake
- High energy, international and innovative team
- Annual assessments
- Flexible working time
- Optional business trips
- Monthly team outing
- Football & ping-pong teams inside the company