Project Manager for CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
Paymentwall is looking for a Project Manager for our very own Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System.
We need someone who is passionate in making work more efficient for our teams by designing tools and features and creating processes to better manage our customers, both business to business (B2B) and business to consumers (B2C).
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for fully managing CRM platform development cycle, from start to finish, overseeing technical implementation and QA testing to push the internal product improvements live
- Figure out what both internal and external users need to improve their experience in the use of the CRM system
- Effectively communicate project requirements with the different teams including other Project Managers, End-user and Business Support, Operations, Legal, Risk, Business Development, and other teams as necessary
- Create technical specification for the projects and products for the CRM system
- Accurately plan project development with team members and be able to create reports on completed actions, achievements and/or productivity of your projects
What you’ll need to be:
- Customer First – always keeping in mind that the end-goal is to provide our clients and end-users a seamless and hassle-free experience in interacting with our platform
- Passionate in improving work efficiency through useful tools and processes
- Superb in verbal and written communications to articulate project requirements, visions, and goals to the product development team
- Able to prioritize and know how to manage changes
What you’ll need to have:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in English
- Previous experience in managing technical software products from early stage creation up to release
- Previous experience in building systems with complex processes and complicated data flows, specially connected to CRM systems and database management
- Experience with different APIs
- Knowledge of MySQL is an advantage.
- Programming background (PHP) is a plus.