Project Manager - Mint
Paymentwall is looking for a high quality and experienced individual for our products team. This person will be responsible for the management of a Paymentwall Products assist and leading the development of the product. We are looking for high energy, fun, eloquent and quality candidates who have the will and capability to learn a lot while working hard to meet tight deadlines, the ambition to grow with the Paymentwall team and to develop amazing innovative products in a high quality manner.
- Build innovative products based on the market needs and company strategy.
- Work closely with key departments and decision makers to determine business objectives and strategy for delivery.
- Defining the product vision and features to cover.
- Build and maintains product development sprints.
- Write documentation for engineering department.
- Work with sales, marketing and customer support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Skills & Competencies Required
- 2+ years experience and proven track record in a project management role within the tech industry.
- Fluency in english is a must.
- University bachelors or above is required
- Strong understanding of customer and industry market dynamics.
- Strong project management skills demonstrating the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Able to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and products and translate them into clear and easy language.
- Multi-tasker with the ability to handle a heavy workload by prioritizing and excellent time management skills.
- Flexible mindset and open to changing priorities.
Who should apply
- Proactive, goal-oriented individuals and self starter who take pride in what they do.
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
- Those looking to work hard and see the opportunities.
- Candidates should be available full-time.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private Insurance
- Our chefs cook delicious breakfast, lunch and dessert for the whole team
- Individual career path
- Paid vacation
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment
- Convenient office location near West lake
- High energy, international and innovative team
- Annual assessments
- Flexible working time
- Optional business trips
- Monthly team outing
- Football & ping-pong teams inside the company