Paymentwall is the San Francisco-based global leader in online payments. Paymentwall's all-in-one solution can meet the specific needs of every business, allowing them to accept over 140 local payment methods from more than 200 countries and territories. The company employs professionals of 25 different nationalities in 13 offices, namely San Francisco, Phonenix, Berlin, Kiev, Moscow, Lisbon, London, Sofia, Manila, Hanoi, Beijing, Seoul, Novosibirsk.
You will be handling the most interesting and valuable process - technical integration of our monetization platform done by our clients from scratch.
- Provide technical support to new and existing clients.
- Review client's product and come up with optimal monetization solution and its integration plan.
- Follow up with the clients that are in development phase.
- Monitor technical integration of the clients that are in production phase.
- Estimate priority, business value and development effort of new features requested by clients.
- Keep technical documentation up to date.
- Fluent English.
- The candidate must be tech-savvy to the point of being able to discuss the most intricate technical details, and communicate these details eloquently and professionally to our partners.
- University bachelor or above is required
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private Insurance
- Individual career path
- Paid vacation
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment
- Convenient office location near West lake
- High energy, international and innovative team
- Annual assessments
- Flexible working time
- Optional business trips
- Monthly team outing
- Football & ping-pong teams inside the company
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include: Question - Integration Engineer - Hanoi in the subject line of your email.