Social Media and Communities Associate
We are hiring a Social Media and Communities Associate in the Berlin office. You’ll work directly with the Sales and Marketing teams to boost Paymentwall’s brand awareness and conduct content marketing campaigns online. You’ll have the opportunity to work with different verticals (Travel, Gaming, E-commerce) in a fast and growing fintech industry.
What you'll do:
- Learn about the industry and how Paymentwall provides competitive solutions for its clients.
- Conduct market research and understand the most effective way of developing and implementing online marketing campaigns and promotional communication strategies.
- Increase Paymentwall’s brand awareness by creating and executing on content marketing campaigns in forums, social medias, and online communities.
- Create sellable content, SEO-targeted texts, and product descriptions.
Who you'll need to be:
- Creative, autonomous and independent.
- Proactive, organized, flexible, outgoing and a great communicator.
- Able to work with a cross-functional and fast-paced team.
- A super connector on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other social media outlets.
- Interested in the payments industry and willing to learn about new trends.
What you'll need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Experience working with online communities and social media.
- Creative ideas to execute and create viral marketing, manage content & engage with our target audience.
- A keen interest in the payments industry, social networks, tech industry and related markets.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary.
- Paid vacations and sick leave
- Modern and cool office space in the city center.
- Possible business trips.
- Unlimited growth potential.
Apply by sending CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.apply now