Project Manager - Payment Experience
Paymentwall is looking for an experienced payments project manager with a really good understanding in designing excellent, sophisticated payment flows to join the Payment Experience team. Paymentwall offers a wide selection of payment methods to its user base on various platforms, from credit cards to local payment methods. The Payment Experience Project Manager will drive data-driven optimization of the payment flows for all payment methods across all platforms: Desktop, Mobile, SmartTV, in-person. The candidate must be meticulous, have experience making data driven decisions and able to iterate fast on full lifecycle of project management: from specification to design to day-to-day development, and finally testing & QA, deployment, performance tracking.
What you'll do
- Build and maintain payment flows, payment widgets and payment pages for various payment methods;
- Work with UI/UX designers, developers, business stakeholders, data analysts in optimizing the checkout and payment forms;
- Manage day to day tasks for backend developers, frontend developers and UI/UX designers;
- Work closely with key departments and decision makers to determine business objectives and strategy for delivery;
- Act as a point of contact for all project related matters for internal teams;
- Be responsible for the entire project development lifecycle: writing specification, assigning tasks, tracking time, updating status, coordinating on releases, perform acceptance testing, report the delivery, monitor the performance;
- Define the project vision and features to cover;
- Build and maintain project development sprints;
- Write documentation and specifications for the project developers.
What you’ll need to be
- Representative of Paymentwall’s global, smart, and ambitious culture;
- Social, entrepreneurial, outgoing, confident and energetic;
- Self-starter, go getter and overachiever, yet humble, friendly and professional;
- Organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Flexible and able to adjust to different situations.
What you’ll need to have
- 3+ years experience and proven track record in a project management role within the technically complex projects in eCommerce or payments space;
- Must be a leader and a visionary to lead a team, inspire them and be able to work independently with little supervision, yet lead a team dispersed across the globe successfully towards one common goal;
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, with high grades is required;
- Strong understanding of industry market dynamics;
- Strong project management skills demonstrating the ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Able to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and products and translate them into clear and easy language;
- Multi-tasking skills with the ability to handle a heavy workload during sprints, prioritizing what is right for the project and negotiating with stakeholders and executing team members;
- Flexible mindset and open to changing priorities;
- Fluency in English is a must. Additional languages are a plus.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Financial stability.
- Individual career path.
- Paid vacation, insurance.
- Modern and cool office space in the very city center.
- Possible business trips.
- High energy, international and innovative team.
- Annual assessments.
- Corporate and social events.
- Unlimited growth potential.
Apply by sending CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.apply now