Product Manager Fintech
We are hiring an experienced Product Manager to join the growing Product Team in Berlin, the Paymentwall's European Headquarters. You will be leading development and strategy of one of the following products:
- Fraud prevention solution - Medusa.
- Recurring billing solution for subscription payments - TokiDoki.
- Ewallet for online payments - FasterPay.
- Point-of-sale payment terminals.
- User verification and authentication product - Passport.
- Merchant integrations - streamlining the integration of Paymentwall into various e-commerce and shopping systems and platforms.
- and more!
What you will do
- Build innovative products based on the market needs and company strategy.
- Defining the product vision and features to cover.
- Manage the product from inception, to launch, to optimization, to successful monetization and increasing the market share.
- Work closely with key departments and decision makers to determine business objectives and strategy for delivery.
- Coordinate with a product development team and project managers located in other offices on priorities, features, product delivery and meeting the timeline.
- Work with sales, marketing, and customer support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Collect requirements from business stakeholders, prepare wireframes and technical specification.
- Create product designs with the design team.
What you need to have
- Education: a bachelor's degree in Project Management, Usability, IT, Economics or a related field.
- 2+ years experience in a Product Management or Project Management.
- Fluent English (written & spoken).
- Background in payments, eCommerce or SaaS industries.
- Strong understanding of customer and industry market dynamics.
- Experience with usability & working with design teams, experience with SEO/SEM teams and a full understanding of online marketing.
- Ability to handle many projects running simultaneously.
- Experience in the creation of tech specifications for the development team.
- Flexible mindset and open to changing priorities.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Financial stability.
- Individual career path.
- Paid vacation, insurance.
- Modern and cool office space in the very city center.
- Possible business trips.
- High energy, international and innovative team.
- Annual assessments.
- Corporate and social events.
- Unlimited growth potential.
Ready to apply? Don't forget to specify your favorite Paymentwall's product in the application.apply now