We're hiring a Legal Counsel in our Berlin office!
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to work on many exciting legal issues to assist Paymentwall with its global expansion and product development. We are looking for a passionate and professional team player who will be able to work with different cultures from all over the world and learn how to work in a wide range of practice areas.
What you'll do:
- Review, draft, and manage service agreements and other contracts to protect the interests of Paymentwall;
- Collaborate with the business development, marketing, finance and support departments to understand team goals and determine legal needs;
- Respond promptly to requests from the business development, operations, finance, marketing, and other Paymentwall departments;
- Summarize and communicate risks, legal concepts, company policies, and procedures in a way that business people can use;
- Support the continuous improvement of standard agreements and legal processes;
- Communicate effectively in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment;
- Monitor regulations and new legal requirements.
What you'll need to be:
- A proactive, goal-oriented individual who takes pride in what they do;
- Able to communicate and work with different time zones around the world;
- Organized and able to multi-task under deadline pressure;
- Interested in the payments industry and willing to learn about new trends
What you'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Law, LLM, or J.D.;
- Experience with corporate law, contracts, business development, e-commerce, or payment systems in a law firm or corporate legal department preferred;
- Experience drafting and negotiating services agreements, licenses and intellectual property agreements;
- Knowledge and appreciation of relevant payment and financial legal issues;
- Superior English communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
What you'll get:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid vacations and sick leave
- Modern and cool office space in the city center
- Unlimited growth potential
Apply by sending CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.apply now