Payment System Business Development Manager
We are actively looking for an experienced (B2B) business development professional to be part of our expanding team in Beijing. Your main goal is to create new business opportunities with domestic and international payments processing industry. As a Payment Systems Business Development Manager, you will discuss business possibilities with potential / existing partners such as settlement system companies and credit card companies, and discuss partnerships that can contribute to the growth of payment markets in the global payment market as well as various local payment markets.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO DO:
- Develop working relationships that turn into revenue, both for the payment partners and Paymentwall.
- Present Paymentwall to potential partners through direct communication, face-to-face meetings networking events and e-mails.
- Generate new Paymentwall revenue and cost savings through negotiating with payment partners.
- Represent Paymentwall at industry events and tradeshows with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Build and manage relationship & process with payment partners, mobile carriers and acquiring banks, negotiate payment processing fees, payout terms, integration, contract terms, and more.
- Create and be accountable for all partners proposals, contracts and any further documentation with the assistance of the business development team.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
- At least 3+ years of Business Development experience preferably within the online payments industry
- Proven track record of being able to successfully complete a full sales cycle
- Confident, fun, friendly and most importantly business savvy understanding different business models and business needs
- Ability to have serious conversations around technical subjects
- Experience in the payments or SaaS industry highly preferred
- Have excellent intercultural competences and experience working in diverse teams
- Bachelor Degree or above is required
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE:
- Proactive, goal-oriented individuals and self starter who take pride in what they do
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets
- Must have interest in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the startup culture and community in Beijing and worldwide
- Those with a travel experience and understanding of cultural differences around the world
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Competitive salary package
- A broad space for advancement and development
- Beijing's most fun working area - Sanlitun Taikooli North District
- High-quality office environment and perfect employee benefits
Want to join our team? Send your CV now! (Apply by sending CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.)apply now