Office Manager - Beijing - China
OFFICE MANAGER - BEJING
For our growing Beijing operations, we are looking for an energetic and flexible Office Manager who will support the Beijing operations. In the role as Office Manager you will be responsible by maintaining office systems, setting up office procedures, effectively coordinate with external service providers and ensuring that everything within the offices runs like a well oiled machine. At Paymentwall you will get a taste of working in a high-speed, innovative, exciting and successful startup with amazing colleagues. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to work on cross border projects coordinate with other office to ensure that the whole group functions as a whole.
- Represents Paymentwall by providing great customer experiences when greeting guests, answering the phone, and liaising with external consultants.
- Serves as the go-to person for all colleagues office needs.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, coordinating with payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving office suppliers.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures in line with the company culture.
- Keeps colleagues and other global offices informed of all office events, holidays and happenings.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Provides support to office staff by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Reports office financials to the HQ by communicating with accountants.
- Maintaining and stocking the kitchen includes setting up restocking snacks and ensuring area is clean & ready for use, etc.
- Coordinate detailed travel plans, both nationally and internationally (booking flights/hotels/car rentals).
- Willing to respond to team needs during off-hours.
- Organizes employee events and assists with the coordination and execution of marketing campaigns and events.
- Be the support and lead for a smooth transition for the teammates.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- 1-2 years office management and administrative experience (preferable in tech) is an advantage, starters are welcome.
- Graduated with a degree in Management, HR, Sales, Business, Journalism, English, Marketing, Media Communications, Advertising and similar are heavily preferred.
- Self starter with a willingness to learn new things.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Upbeat, friendly, positive attitude and professional.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Desire to assist others and take on additional responsibilities in order to help Paymentwall grow.
- Familiarity with the ins and outs of a startup environment and the tech industry.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional and extremely diverse team.
- Well travelled individual who is able to work with other global offices and time zones.
- Must have experience making independent, complex decisions and have the ability to thrive in a complex environment.
- Knowledge in the following software programs: advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, intermediate Power Point, and Apple products experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize duties effectively and demonstrate the flexibility needed to meet the various administrative and clerical needs.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels and departments throughout the organization.
- You are upbeat, friendly, positive attitude and professional.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, bend, stretch, stand for extended periods of time, climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, walk, and/or run.
- Research needed permits, rentals, assignments, etc. support on all events, including logistics, working closely across departments.
- Experience in events/meeting planning.
- Must be able to predict the outcome and plan for it as well as anticipating problems/obstacles with the intent to find possible resolutions.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do.
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
- Must have interest in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the startup culture and community.
- Candidates should be available full-time and able to start as soon as possible.
HOW TO APPLY
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com and include in the subject line of your email: Beijing - Office Managerapply now