We are looking for a high quality, ambitious, proactive Marketing Manager who will assist our marketing and development efforts in our Beijing Office. Each day you will face challenging tasks and will have to find creative solutions to bring the company to the next level. We are looking for highly energetic, fun, high quality, and eloquent candidates. We need someone who’s willing to learn, working hard to meet deadlines, develop lasting relationships in a high quality manner, and grow along with the rest of the marketing team. We need someone who can contribute in providing important decisions.
- Formulate corporate brand strategy and organize the implementation of brand promotion, marketing, and increase company awareness;
- Proposal, planning, organizing and executing online and offline monthly influence events;
- Write and maintain publicity contributions for each event, manage social media accounts, and media PR resources;
- Make full use of internal and external resources of the company, and strictly complete the objectives of each activity in accordance with the time node and quality;
- Keep up to date and maintain expertise on the virtual currency and payments industries.
Skills & Competencies Required
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, PR, Journalism, Media, Communications or similar is strongly preferred or relevant to marketing;
- 2 years experience and proven track record in a marketing management role within the tech, gaming or payments industry;
- Selfstarter who has good analytical skills, detail oriented, and possesses strong project management skills;
- Strong understanding of customers and industry market dynamics;
- Expert written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Strong project management skills demonstrating the ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Able to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and products and translate them easily into clear language;
- Flexible and open to changing priorities.
Who should apply?
- Should be a team player who's proactive, goal-oriented, and self starter individual who takes pride in what they do;
- Self-driven, up for growth, and has the capabilities to bring Paymentwall to the next level;
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset;
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets;
- Must have interest in the tech and payments industry and love the adrenaline of a startup culture and its community;
- Those with a travel experience and understanding of cultural differences around the world;
- Candidates should be available fulltime and able to start immediately.
Why join Paymentwall?
If you are eager to take your career to the next level in the payment industry, this is the opportunity for you. We offer:
- Participate in domestic and international industry conferences and events to accumulate contacts and opportunities;
- Competitive salary levels;
- Beijing's most relaxing work site - Taikooli North District, Sanlitun;
- High-quality office environment and perfect employee benefits.
This role is the ideal opportunity for someone looking for new challenges that would allow them to make a noticeable, positive impact in the company while learning and adapting to our fast-paced scale-up environment.
As part of our growing team in Beijing, you will have a lot of opportunities to develop your career further with us. With future expansion plans, now is a great time to join us on our journey to change the way we pay.
Notes: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.apply now