If you do not have a merchant account registered at Paymentwall, please sign up by completing the steps below.
- If you don't have a Paymentwall Merchant Account yet, please Sign Up
- Fill out the Sign Up Form
- Please enter your Company Name and website URL
- Press the Continue button. Your Paymentwall Merchant Account has been created
If you already have a Merchant account registered at Paymentwall.
- After you log in, please go to My Projects tab. You will see your first project already created. Please note the Project Key and Secret Key. You will need them later to finish the project setup.
- Press the Settings button. Please select "Digital Goods" under "Your API".
- Set the Pingback URL to: http://[path-to-virtuemart]/plugins/vmpayment/paymentwall/pingback.php
- Set the Signature Version to 2 or 3.
- Click Save Changes.
- Press the Widgets button, Add New Widget, scroll down and select Paymentwall Multi New widget.
Install Paymentwall For VirtueMart
- Download the plugin archive at the top of this page.
- Go to VirtueMart Extension Manager (http://[path-to-virtuemart]/administrator/index.php?option=com_installer).
- In the VirtueMart Extension Manager, choose the .zip file you downloaded and press Upload and Install.
- Go to VirtueMart payments settings (http://[path-to-virtuemart]/administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=paymentmethod)
- Press the New button
- Set up Paymentwall as shown in the screenshot below.
NOTE: 'Sef Alias' value must be paymentwall.
- Press the Save button to save the changes.
- Next, switch to Configuration tab and fill out all the fields. You can find the Project key and Secret key in your Paymentwall Merchant Account -> My Projects. The Widget code is available in your Paymentwall Merchant Account -> My Projects -> Widgets.
- Press Save & Close to save the changes.
Submit the project for approval
Once all the settings have been properly configured, go back to your Paymentwall Merchant Area -> My Projects and submit the project for approval by pressing the Submit For Review button.
Your project will be approved shortly once we review the integration and make sure that everything is running smoothly for your users.
This module is provided as is. You can download the module in the attachment or from our Paymentwall github