Customer Service Specialist
Paymentwall is looking for an experienced, professional creative and friendly customer service specialist. This individual should understand how to analyze, create and execute CRM processes for Paymentwall’s global operations spanning 5 offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Kiev, Istanbul and Manila. The candidate must have previous experience at a call center or email-response center. This person should be an extremely meticulous out-of-the-box thinker, be customer service oriented, efficient, timely, and communicative.
The candidate needs to be familiar with the digital goods space, web based services, mobile services and how users make payments online. This person should be able to deliver a quality service by utilizing the resources available by the Paymentwall team and the administrative tools provided.
- Have experience managing CRM responses from users around the world across 24 time zones and 5 offices, spanning 5000+ websites, games and web services.
- Work closely with the development team to provide information so they can create back-end tools to best facilitate responses to our customers and improve our customer service product.
- Provide assistance to customers, and resolve any issues that the team is having trouble handling.
- Contribute to creating tools that will provide reports to the rest of the Paymentwall team so they can best understand what is happening with the CRM processes.
- Identify sources of issues and trends and report these clearly to the rest of the Paymentwall team.
- Be part of a fun work environment where CRM team members are excited to come in each day.
- At least two years working for a payments based company, I.E. Credit Card Processing, E-Wallet, Digital goods, Banking or other payments related businesses.
- At least four years of call center experience.
- Must be creative, opinionated, and ambitious, those looking only to do boring monotonous work need not apply.
- Must have professional level English, and at least one additional language, further languages a plus (German, French, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Chinese etc.).
- Flexible work ours to meet with teams across the world.
- Experience dealing with high volume responses.
- Above market compensation.
- Great growth potential.
- Paymentwall is a high-energy Internet company where you will be a big part of growing and improving the CRM product.
- Room to grow and add new skills.
- A fun creative atmosphere that stands out and not another anonymous typical call center, you will play a key role on our team.
To apply send your resume to Jobs@Paymentwall.com with the cover letter in the body of your email
Open Positions in MANILA, PHILIPPINES: