SANCTIONED COUNTRIES AND ENTITIES
Sanctions against businesses and individuals (“Sanctioned Entity or Individual”) are imposed by U.S. and international institutions and authorities. By registering for a Paymentwall merchant account, you are confirming that your business is not operating, registered, or incorporated within the following countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (including Republika Serbska)
- Crimea Region of Ukraine
- North Korea
- South Sudan
You are also confirming that your business, its directors, or beneficial owners are not included in any of the following designated or consolidated sanctions lists:
- U.S. Department of the Treasury Specially Designated Nationals List (SDN).
- U.S. Department of the Treasury Consolidated Sanctions List.
- Consolidated list of persons, groups and entities subject to EU financial sanctions.
- Consolidated United Nations Security Council Sanctions List.
- U.K. HM Treasury consolidated list of targets.
- U.K. HM Treasury list of persons subject to restrictive measures in view of Russia's actions destabilising the situation in Ukraine.
- Australian Consolidated List of Targets.
If you are uncertain as to whether you are a Sanctioned Entity or Individual, please contact us at email@example.com.