Business Development Associate
This role spans business strategy, sales, deal structure, and technical integration. We are looking for a high quality, hunter-closer business development candidate who can prospect, qualify opportunities, who can build relationships with game companies and various web services, and who can utilize our payment platform and ultimately contribute to our rapid growth in the Turkish market.
- Actively identify prospective game developers and other web properties who can use our monetization services and develop working relationships that turn into revenue both for the client and Paymentwall.
- Attend industry conferences and meet-ups, and schedule in-person presentations and meetings, and find innovative ways to utilize your social network to find contacts in a quality manner.
- Execute in a friendly fast-paced, international team environment.
- Work with the other teams in the company to maximize revenues for the client, optimize the payment options and advertising revenues and improve usability.
- You are fun, friendly yet business savvy at the point of being extremely eloquent to have serious conversations around technical and legal details.
- Work experience and personal contacts in the social media and social gaming space.
- 2+ years of business development, consultative sales, or product management experience.
- You understand the fast paced start-up environment, can multi-task and be flexible.
- Must be fluent in English, additional languages are a plus.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Those looking to work hard and see the opportunity to be beyond that of a 9 to 5 job.
- Those with a technical understanding of what virtual currency is and an interest in social gaming or social networking.
- Prior sales experience.
- Those who live with their social network and utilize social tools such as Facebook and Linkedin to connect with friends and business contacts.
- Those with a travel experience and understanding of cultural differences around the world.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact our Recruiting team at email@example.com and include: Question - Business Developement Associate - Istanbul in the subject line of your email.